High Potency Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures
Our High Potency Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures contain 50 mg of CBD per 1mL, offering double the potency of our Standard Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures.
Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures are hemp flower cannabis extracts, and contain a full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. They contain not only a high amount of CBD, but also contain other naturally occurring cannabinoids from hemp including CBG, CBN, CBC, CBD, CBG-A, CBC-A, and many others, as well as other nutritional constituents such as terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, fatty acids, trace minerals, and proteins. Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures contain over 60 naturally occurring cannabinoids and hundreds of other constituents, which not all CBD oils on the market have.
Each batch of Therapeutic Naturals LLC Tinctures are Independent Laboratory tested for potency and purity and are available for our customers to review.
Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures are also available in 25mg/mL options: Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture-Standard Potency
- Comes in a child-resistant bottle with a graduated dropper for accurate dosing.
- Our products will NOT get you “high.” Is CBD Psycho-Active?
- Vegan and gluten free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Cannabis Terpenes, 100% Pure Therapeutic Copaiba Essential Oil. Flavored options include one of the following: Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange, or Cinnamon. Have allergens to Fractionated Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil? Our CBD for Horses Tincture is a great alternative. Made from the same high quality hemp, in a base of Organic Hemp Seed Oil.
- Consume 1 – 1.5 hours before any pharmaceuticals that metabolize in the liver (roughly 60% of all meds) to avoid any interactions.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot offer medical advice. If you have specific questions about taking CBD, we highly recommend you speak to your doctor.
- This and all of our products are available to purchase and ship to all 50 USA States.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
What dose of CBD should you take?
A number of factors determine your ideal CBD dosage. This can include your weight, metabolism, and genetics among others. Because each individual’s endocannabinoid system is unique, some people only need a small amount of CBD to receive their desired benefits, while others may require much higher doses to experience the same effects. If this is your first time trying CBD, we recommend starting with a small dose of only 5-10mg and increasing it later if desired. CBD can take 30-90 minutes for you to feel it’s effects and benefits, so wait up to 2 hours before ingesting another dose. A good rule of thumb to follow: you can always take more, you can never take less.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.