Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures are hemp flower cannabis extracts, and contain a full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. They contain not only a high amount of CBD, but also contain other naturally occurring cannabinoids from industrial hemp including CBG, CBN, CBC, CBD, CBG-A, CBC-A, and many others, as well as other nutritional constituents such as terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, fatty acids, trace minerals, and proteins. Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures contain over 60 naturally occurring cannabinoids and hundreds of other constituents, which not all CBD oils on the market have.
Each batch of Therapeutic Naturals LLC Tinctures are Independent Laboratory tested for potency and purity and are available for our customers to review.
- Comes in a child-resistant bottle with a graduated dropper for accurate dosing.
- Our products will NOT get you “high.”
- Vegan and gluten free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Other Ingredients: Hemp Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange, or Cinnamon.
- Consume 1.5 hours before any pharmaceuticals that metabolize in the liver (roughly 60% of all meds) to avoid any interactions.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot offer medical advice. If you have specific questions about taking CBD, we highly recommend you speak to your doctor.
- This and all of our products are available to purchase and ship to all 50 USA States.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
What dose of CBD should you take? A number of factors determine your ideal CBD dosage. This can include your weight, metabolism, and genetics among others. Because each individual’s endocannabinoid system is unique, some people only need a small amount of CBD to receive their desired benefits, while others may require much higher doses to experience the same effects. If this is your first time trying CBD, we recommend starting with a small dose of only 5-10mg and increasing it later if desired. CBD can take 30-90 minutes for you to feel it’s effects, so wait up to 2 hours before ingesting another dose. A good rule of thumb to follow: you can always take more, you can never take less.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.