Our High Potency Broad Spectrum CBD Pain Soothing Salve is made with the same natural ingredients as our High Potency Full Spectrum Pain Soothing Salve, with 500 mg Broad Spectrum CBD per ounce and NO THC! With 500 mg of Broad Spectrum CBD per ounce, in combination with the healing powers and soothing benefits of select Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and other natural healing and relieving ingredients, our High Potency Broad Spectrum CBD Soothing Salve is definitely a go-to product for sore muscles and joints, tendons and ligaments, and an array of discomforting conditions. It’s also very effective for easing all types of cranial discomfort and tension!
Ingredients include 500 mg Broad Spectrum CBD per ounce, in a base of Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Pure Refined Emu Oil, Arnica Oil, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Frankincense and Copaiba, may also include Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Wintergreen, Fir and/or Pepper.
How To Use Our High Potency Broad Spectrum CBD Salves:
Apply a small amount of High Potency Broad Spectrum CBD Pain Soothing Salve to painful area. Reapply as needed. For deeper penetration, apply a warm compress to area after application of Pain Soothing Salve.
- Available in 1 oz and 3 oz jar.
- Also available as a CBD Isolate Pain Soothing Salve in our standard potency of 250 mg per oz.
- For external use only.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot offer medical advice. If you have specific questions about using CBD, we highly recommend you speak to your doctor.
- Made in the USA in small batches to ensure potency, consistency, and quality, with your better wellness in mind.
- This and all of our products are available to purchase and ship to all 50 USA States.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.