Are you looking for fast-acting pain relief?
Our Full-Spectrum CBD Pain Soothing Salve continues to be our top-selling product and it’s getting rave reviews for it’s effectiveness! With that being said…we have IMPROVED OUR FORMULA for even greater results! With 250 mg of Full-Spectrum CBD per ounce, in combination with the healing powers and soothing benefits of select Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and other natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving ingredients, our Full-Spectrum CBD Soothing Salve is definitely a go-to product for sore muscles and joints, tendons and ligaments, and for people who suffer from arthritis, all types of auto-immune pain, and other painful ailments. It’s also very effective for easing headaches, migraines, and tension!
Ingredients include 250 mg Full-Spectrum CBD per ounce, in a base of Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Pure Refined Emu Oil, Arnica Oil, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Frankincense and Copaiba, may also include Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Lavender, Wintergreen, Fir and/or Pink Pepper.
How To Use Our Full-Spectrum CBD Salve:
Apply a small amount of Full-Spectrum CBD Pain Soothing Salve to painful area. Reapply as needed. For deeper penetration, apply a warm compress to area after application of Pain Soothing Salve.
- Available in 1 oz and 3 oz jar.
- Also available as a CBD Isolate Pain Soothing Salve.
- For external use only.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot offer medical advice. If you have specific questions about using CBD, we highly recommend you speak to your doctor.
- Made in the USA in small batches to ensure potency, consistency, and quality, with your better wellness in mind.
- This and all of our products are available to purchase and ship to all 50 USA States.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.