CBD is an effective natural option for horses, especially for those prone to joint problems, lameness, and anxiety. Our all-natural Tendon, Ligament & Joint CBD Liniment supports the body in eliminating pain and inflammation associated with damaged or stressed tendons, ligaments, other soft tissue injuries, as well as joint conditions. Safe to use with or without wraps. Our proprietary formulation is extremely effective and safe for both human and animal use. For human use, we also offer our more potent formulation of this product! Check out our Full Spectrum CBD Pain Soothing Spray!
Our Tendon, Ligament, & Joint CBD Liniment comes in an option of an 8 ounce bottle, which has 200 mg Full Spectrum CBD.
Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Distilled & Ionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Full Spectrum CBD*, Refined Emu Oil, Arnica Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Magnesium, Therapeutic Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Cypress, Fir, & Copaiba.
*Under USEF Rules, CBD will be considered in violation of GR4 starting Sept.1, 2019. https://www.chronofhorse.com/article
*This product does not ship to California for the purposes of use in horses. For California residents who purchase this particular product for human use, please refer to and purchase our human version, our CBD Pain Soothing Spray. Questions or concerns regarding California state policy on the use of hemp in horse products, please contact Shelly King, Special Investigator, CDFA Feed & Livestock, 714-412-1217 or your State Representatives.
To use: Shake well, then spray on affected area.
- Available in 8 oz bottle.
- Available as liniment spray.
- For external use only.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot offer medical advice. If you have specific questions about using CBD, we highly recommend you speak to your doctor or veterinarian.
- Made in the USA in small batches to ensure potency, consistency, and quality, with your better wellness in mind.
- This product is available to purchase and ship to all 50 USA States except California for the purposes of use on horses. For California residents who purchase this particular product for human use, please refer to our human version, our CBD Pain Soothing Spray. Questions or concerns regarding California state policy on the use of hemp in horse products, please contact Shelly King, Special Investigator, CDFA Feed & Livestock, 714-412-1217 or your State Representatives.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.