High Potency CBD Isolate Tinctures
Our high potency CBD Isolate Tinctures have 50mg CBD Isolate/mL and are available in a 750mg/15mL bottle 1,500mg/30mL bottle or 3,000/60mL bottle. Our high potency CBD Isolate Tinctures are made with high quality CBD isolate, fractionated coconut oil and are available in flavorless, orange, peppermint, spearmint, or cinnamon flavor!
This is not a Full-Spectrum CBD product. For Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture options, learn more here:
Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture-Standard Potency
Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture-High Potency
- Comes in a child-resistant bottle with a graduated dropper for accurate dosing.
- Our products will NOT get you “high.”
- Vegan and gluten free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Other Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, and our flavored options also contain 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange, or Cinnamon.
- Consume 1.5 hours before any pharmaceuticals that metabolize in the liver (roughly 60% of all meds) to avoid any interactions.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot offer medical advice. If you have specific questions about taking CBD, we highly recommend you speak to your doctor.
- This and all of our products are legal to purchase and ship to all 50 USA States.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
What dose of CBD should you take? A number of factors determine your ideal CBD dosage. This can include your weight, metabolism, and genetics among others. Because each individual’s endocannabinoid system is unique, some people only need a small amount of CBD to receive their desired benefits, while others may require much higher doses to experience the same effects. If this is your first time trying CBD, we recommend starting with a small dose of only 5-10mg and increasing it later if desired. CBD can take 30-90 minutes for you to feel it’s effects and benefits, so wait up to 2 hours before ingesting another dose. A good rule of thumb to follow: you can always take more, you can never take less.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
Selena Bunn –
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb product!
Thank you Selena! SO happy to hear your feeling a difference with our CBD Isolate and other products!